Re: One Year Project - Deepest Regrets

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

Um, don't quite give up the ship yet, folks, Bridgette and I are
consulting to see if this can be handed off and salvaged.  Let's just
say for now that there is a momentary pause while we're sorting that
out, but don't call it cancelled yet...just ignore the A&S folks behind
the curtain....  ;)

Miri