Re: WAS: One Year Project - Deepest Regrets, but not any more! :)

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

> Forgive my ignorance; please explain the One Year Project.
>
> ~Donal Mac Ruiseart

Well, keeping in mind I don't have the parameters in front of me at the
moment, off the top of my head, this is what it is:

The One Year Project is something you have worked on for a year, so that
you can enter projects that take longer if you wish, but the general
idea is to show not only the project itself, but some idea of what it
takes to do such a thing, and the steps you've gone through, such as the
research involved.

Bridgette will be getting the specifics to me, but that is the general
idea.

Miri