Lost and Found at Highland River!!

Poster: Greg Glewwe <glewweg@erols.com>

My Lords and Ladies!

Highlnad River was wonderful event and great first time experience as an
Autocrat for me!  I hope that everyone who attended enjoyed the weekend!  I
thank you all for comming!

	There is one little detail left to care for.... Lost and Found!  I have
several items that I am certain the owners will want back.  I have a tool
box with a miscellaneous of items in it and a necklace both of which were
found near the list field.  I also have a set or partial set of ropes to a
period pavillion.  That could make for a nasty suprise for someone the next
time they try to set up!  I hope it isn't raining when they do!  Please
email me or call me at 301-698-1269, so that we can arrange for the return
of your items.

Thank you!
Gregoire de Conteville
Autocrat Highland River '98