new account

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

Greetings ane and all!

It would seem that my normal email account (mn13189@wcu.edu) seems to be
having some problems.  I have re-subscribed and subsequently been removed from
the Merry Rose list several times in the past month or two.  I am still
recieving mail from my friends and family fine but cannot seem to get mail
from the Merry Rose.  To remedy this, I am subscribing to the Merry Rose from
this new account, EoganOg@aol.com.  Those of you who write me at my old
account--THAT ADDRESS IS STILL ACTIVE.  You can still write me there and I
check that account nearly every day.  But I will also now be checking this one
for news from the Merry Rose.  Sorry for the confusion, but those of us way
out in the misty marches of the kingdom need some way of staying abreast of
things, and this crystal ball seems to be the best way.
Aye,
Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn, CP
EoganOg@aol.com
mn13189@wcu.edu