Re: Atlantian Internal Results, June 1998

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

On Tue, 30 Jun 1998, Dave Montuori wrote:

> S{i'}ne nic Aindr{e'}is. Change of name from Fˇona Nˇc Aindr‚is

My mail reader did something weird to me as I was writing that last note;
it did not display some of the weird characters the way it does when I'm
just reading mail. Anyway, that line should read:

S{i'}ne nic Aindr{e'}is. Change of name from F{i'}ona N{i'}c Aindr{e'}is.

Sorry for any confusion.
Evan, G.D.