Re: Rialto: Reality check?

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Phillip wrote:

>Reality check, please
>
>Is anyone besides me horrified at the level of discussion on the Rialto?

Regrettably this is rather typical of the Rialto these days. All noise,
little signal. I am reminded of a quote by a good friend of mine, AElfgar
Greyseas, that goes; Beneath the calm, professional exterior of the SCA,
lurk all the subtle, interpersonal dynamics of a nursery school at recess.

But not to put to cynical a spin on it, there are bastions of sanity and
rationality within the SCA. The Rialto is not one of them. Pray the Rose
never stoops to such levels.

In service,
Corun