Next Earl Marshal

Poster: "Jeffrey C. Sussman" <steelrat@erols.com>

Greetings and Felicitations!

It's time to start thinking about the Earl Marshal's office.
I'm a little more than half way through the current term.
I have no expectations of staying on for another term.
I would like to turn over the office to the new Earl Marshal at 12th night
or so.
Anyone who would like to be Earl Marshal and is qualified to do so is
invited to send me your marshal's resume before the end of August.
Working with their Majesties and their Highnesses, I will make a
recommendation to the SCA marshal in September and pass along his decision
at that time.

Yours in Service to Atlantia,
Duke Richard Fitzgilbert
(Jeffrey Sussman)