Kingdom A&S Camping and Hotel Information

Poster: "Neal J. Atlow" <atlown@pagesz.net>

Greetings!
	This is a repost of the information for Kingdom A&S hotel and camping.
Unfortunately, the June 29 deadline for the discounted hotel rooms has
passed. I will try to see if I can get an extension on that deadline
without having to place a deposit for the rooms.
	One again, please do not hesitate to call or email me about crash space or
other concerns with the hotel / camping.
In service,
	- Nikulai Ivanovich
	MKA: Neal J. Atlow
Per chevron argent and vert, in chief a fox courant to sinister gules.