Pennsic fabirc lady`

Poster: sabella <sabella@gte.net>

Good gentles of Atlantia, I am sending this to your listserve in the
hopes someone can put me incontact with
Mary or Mathew or her/his family.
Lady Marguerite de Riva, whilst attending a Civil War
america not english] event [wedding] in Kentucky two weeks past was
given info that Mary and Mathew had had a rather nasty accident leaving
new york in their van.
The story she had was that [then] mary had been badly injured and mathew
was still in intesive care.
As both of us are friends, the only number we have does not have a
person answering....can anyone help with phone numbers or informantion?
I it would be greatly appreciated....thanks...I just hope the story is
erroneous, but the source said mary's mom called her direct...but forgot
to give her a phone number..
thanks again
Anne Mac Donald
Kase Thunder