thank yous for demo

Poster: The Davidsons <paradox@gamewood.net>

Good cousins of Atlantia - I would like thank three good gentles, AshaHito
and his wife, Rowanna of Rathmore, and Ciaran MacRorie, for their help this
weekend at a small demo the Shire of Drachentor put on. Ciaran came home for
the weekend to help. I am most appreciative of AshaHito and Rowanna, who
showed off wares (not for sale), put on armor in the heat to demonstrate
fighting - which as you all know is the big crowd-pleaser - answered
questions patiently, and were models of courtesy, teaching, and assistance.
The Shire will forever be in your debt! Many thanks, Rosalind.