Re: Where is the Kingdom Arts Festival?

Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

> Just saw the judging categories for the Kingdom Arts Festival, but I
> don't recall when or where it is.

This Saturday, all day and half the night, in Kappellenberg.
  (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Student Union).
  (To get close to Chapel Hill, look for the place where I40 and I85
   cross in central NC.  To get closer, find directions in the Acorn,
   on the web site, or email me privately.)

Giovan Donato
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia:  OCFA - LFET
// hudson@cs.unc.edu