Bards at Kingdom Arts Festival

Poster: Nancy Davis <nancyad@mindspring.com>

To all bards of Atlantia,

The Bardic competition at Kingdom Arts Festival this Saturday will begin at
1:00. Performers of all sorts are encouraged to strut their stuff for the
judges, Efen, Niall, and Ysolt, all current or former Royal Bards.

There will be a sign up sheet at registration. This will be a list rather
than specific time slots. We will work through the list in order. If you
are not present when your name comes up, you will be moved to the end of
the list.

Performances must be kept to only 5 mins., as we expect to have many entrants.

Judging will be scored using a system developed by Efen with points for
documentation (verbal is just fine), authenticity, technique/skill,
complexity/difficulty of attempt, and creativity/presentation/style.

Please forward this message to other appropriate lists to get the widest
possible coverage. Please contact me if you have questions or concerns.

Ysolt
Nancy A. Davis
nancyad@mindspring.com

Lady Ysolt la Bretonne
Royal Bard, Atlantia
A&S Champion, Barony of  Windmasters' Hill
MoAS, Canton of Buckston-on-Eno