Atlantia OP Updated

Poster: "Jay R. Shaner" <konrad@bigdog.fred.net>

Greetings unto the patrons of the Merry Rose and those lurking
about Cheapside from Konrad, Clerk of the Precedence.

The OP has been updated through the reign of Logan and Arielle.
As with the last update, there is a zipped copy of the OP in Rich
Text Format available for download.  The OP can be found at
http://op.atlantia.sca.org/.

Sorry for the delay in getting the update on-line life has been a bit
busy lately.

If you have any questions, comments or corrections please contact
me (konrad@fred.net).  If you have sent me corrections and they
do not appear in the update please contact me again especially if
you sent the info to my work -jshaner@solarex.com -since I lost all
my mail files about a month ago in a crash.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the OP better or
some different format please let me know and I will see what can
be done for the next update.

The next update of the on-line will be after the end of the current
reign.

In Service to Crown and Country,
Konrad