Pennsic encampments - update

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request about where the Atlantian
encampments for Pennsic are located.

I did want to clarify one thing, since I've received several emails from
individuals camping with other groups.  *If* there are changes, we will
make our best attempt to notify as many Atlantians as possible, but given
the manpower and time available to do so, we will probably only hit the
larger encampments.  If you are the sole Atlantian (or one of only four or
five) in an encampment, please keep in contact with one of the Barony,
Shire or large household encampments  to see if they've been notified of
changes (this is especially handy if it is pouring the rain).

Rhiannon, Triton