From: Beverly Robinson-Curry [mailto:corvus2@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 1998 7:34 AM
To: Atlantia List
Subject: Pennsic Panic - the Game

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Herveus tells me that I dropped four aces in the middle of this game and
everyone else folded.   Pooh.  I really was looking forward to seeing how
far along everybody was in their Pennsic preparations (since I have to
curtail mine until nearly the last minute or else conscript my daughter).

So?  Who has 14 dresses to sew?  Or a pavilion to waterproof?

Rhiannon (the red-headed one)