re: Looking for information

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

> >Am i the only one who is wondering exactly *why* Duke Logan is
>asking about
> >organ transplants and what he is going to do with the information?
>I guess
> >maybe it is his squires who should be worrying the most...
>
> More to the point -- how and why Duke Logan's message arrived now
>when it
> was DATED August 15, 1998??
>
> So what WILL be happening at Pennsic?

Why do I have this really bizarre Stephen King-esque storyline running
through my head, involving freakish occurences, a race for survival and
a desperate attempt against all odds to send a message back in time so
that the hideous explosion that destroys the Enterprise never
occurs....?

Whoa, never mind.  I think the heat is getting to me...

Julien