Re: atlantia V1 #649

Poster: Maureen Sampson <msampson@nih.gov>

Greetings all
	 I have been lurking on this list for 1-2 months now trying to get
the feel for some SCA type stuff.  I am a renn-fest junkie and
contemplating taking the next step up into your organisation.  The last few
days of posts about Pennsic Panic have really made me laugh and also really
increased my curiosity.  I'd be interested in making my first attempt at
connecting with you all (I guess that is what I'm doing now huh?).  Any
information or advice that you all could pass on would be appreciated.
Thanks, Maureen (no identity yet...)