Re: Heraldry questions

Poster: Michael and MJ Houghton <herveus@access.digex.net>

Howdy!

> Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>
>
> Michael Houghton wrote:
> >
> > The Administrative Handbook specifies that the escutcheon be 5" wide and 6"
> > tall.
>
> (Snort!)  I'm changing your title!  No longer are you the "Poker of
> Hornets Nests" Herald.  You are now the "Picker of Nits" Herald!
> (laughing)  Oh, Herveus!  Just as soon as I take someone else's word for
> something (Evan gave the specs to me to pass to Gorm) and don't look it
> up myself, here you come!
>
> But will you grant me that the word "approximately" precedes those
> dimensions?  <grin>  (See?  At home, I can look up the info for myself!)
> (still laughing)

I'll grant the "approximately"; in fact, Laurel probably will not twitch
at something that is within a half-inch of the spec. Repeated photocopying
can lead to shrinkage (unless you use cold water :):):)), etc.

> Rhiannon, Triton
yours,
Herveus
--
Michael and MJ Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde and Megan O'Donnelly
herveus@access.digex.net  | White Wolf and the Phoenix