Re: Very new member/Intro/Questions

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

Let me introduce myself....  my name is Ld. Eogan Og Mac Labruinn, and I am a
sangster from Scotland.  Mundanely I am Matthew Newsome, professional Scot.  I
am the curator of the Scottish Tartans Museum in Franklin, NC, and this is the
sort of thing I do for a living.  I would be happy to help you develop your
Scottish persona.  Any questions you have as to dress, language, names,
customs, etc., please feel free to contact me.  You might also try my work e-
mail address, as I have acces to all my references there.  It is
tartans@dnet.net
Aye,
Eogan