Re: Woman want Mongol?

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

akratts@boole.com wrote:

> Poster: akratts@boole.com
>
> Are all the Mongols going to Pennsic or do some people actually stay
> behind? I'm a newbie and this is a real question.
>
> Aimee
> non-persona yeta
> looking forward to wearing fur and living in a Yurt next Pennsic.
>
> >>Emma of Eilean Donan
> >
> >>So how 'bout those Visgoths??????
> >I joined the list today and I'm all for Visigoths! Vandals, too.
> >:)
> >
> >-Aimee
> Gotta watch those Mongols though... they give a girl a drink the next
> thing you know you're wearing fur and living in a Yurt.
> ;)
> em
> Already arranged.....
> Magnus, Great Dark Horde

Some few of us stay behind, in my case it's due to disability.
But...if you are interested in meeting Mongols there are a number
of households within the kingdom, including those of us in the
Great Dark Horde.     http://GREATDARKHORDE.ORG/

If you go to Pennsic, ask for the Gurkhan at the Great Dark Horde
Camp. Tell him Magnus sent you, and take a little Bride Price with
you. ;) The higher proof the better, and oh yes, proof of age too.
We'll find you a yurt yet. Don't give up hope.

M. Magnus Malleus, Elvegast (Raleigh), Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia