Principality--we don't want to leave

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <longshipco@hotmail.com>

Eogan wrote:
>Based on the Kingdom premise how should we feel?  You guys are >tearing
away from us.  It will damage both groups for years to come. >Why do you
want to leave us?  What is so bad about being together?  >We don't want
to leave you.  We think that Atlantia is the greatest >kingdom in the
world?  We think our strength lies in the combination >of all our
groups. Yet you seem to be doing everything it takes to >separate
yourselves from us. How do you expect us to feel about this?

If Stilhavn ever wanted to become a Kingdom, the ENTIRE Kingdom will be
polled.

The entire Kingdom isn't being polled now because the theory is that it
shouldn't matter to people (other than the Crown and Seneschal) not in
or adjacent to a group, what that group does with its status.  Just as
no one would poll me if Windmaster's Hill wanted to become a province.
That's Corpora.

Now, if Stilhavn wanted to become a Kingdom, that DOES affect all of
Atlantia and everyone would be polled.

I hear you saying that you think we want to tear away from you.

We say back that we don't want that.

What would convince you that many supporters of Stilhavn do NOT want to
tear away from Atlantia?  That we want to create a new kind of group
WITHIN Atlantia?

How do we get that message across?

Regards!

   - Anarra