Sir Axel's Parents (FWD)

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Subject: Sir Axel's parents
   Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:54:53 EDT
   From: PEACOCKSUN@aol.com

Good gentles

Once again I ask your assistance in sharing this information with
others within the kingdom.  Lord Geoffrye just forwarded this
information, if you have questions do not hesitate to contact me.

                                     Tannis

I have information about Sir Axel's parents funeral:

E-mail messages may be sent to Axel at:  remes@flash.net
Axel's Home Address:  1517 Allen Drive, Cedar Hill, TX  75104

Waino & Gladys Remes
Funeral will be Saturday, 1 Aug; 1 p.m.
Site:  Gloria Dei Lutheran Church, Statesville Blvd, Salisbury, NC
Funeral Home:  Lyerly Funeral Home, Salisbury, NC  (Ph:  704-633-9031)

For those interested:  If you don't wish to send flowers, donations
to the church or the American Heart Association are suggested.