Re: A Non-P Based Question

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998 RowenRhys@aol.com wrote:

> I was wondering if any one could help my husband and I solve a mystery (of
> sorts).  The other day we were perusing a book on the Holy Grail and there
> appeared a still photo from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" in which Arthur
> (King of the Britons) and his traveling servant (of the horse-clopping
> variety) are stranded on a rock out in the middle of water surrounded by
> ships/galleons with very wet sails.  I have never seen this seen to my
> knowledge and my husband says that he recalls it vaguely but hasn't seen it
> included in the film in a long time.  Does anyone else know the scene which
> seems to be missing?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I don't recall a scene with *ships*, but there is one scene where a ship
with a beautiful dragon head shows up and takes them to an island in the
middle of a lake, and on the island is a castle where French people with
outrageous accents await.  It's possible the book you were looking at had
a promo photo that never actually appeared in the film.

In Service,
Istvan Dragosani
                                        http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy/