Squires tourney help

Greeting to all,

As Pennsic fast approaches I find myself still looking for a few more
volunteers to assist me with the Known World Squires Tournament on
Thursday the 13th.  The tourney will begin at 10:00 am.  If you (or your
Canton, Shire, Barony, Household, etc.) would like to help out please
let me know ASAP.  The following are the things/areas that I have
available:

Day shade or easy-up for the MoL table
Marshals
Water bearers
MoL
Chirurgeon

I have had people commit to all of these already. However, good
intentions sometimes fall through the cracks and as we all know, plans
do change.  So if you are looking for something to do, and you can
assist in any of the aforementioned areas, please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Duke Logan