HW Practice in DC?

I know there's supposed to be weekly practice Mondays in College Park, but is
anyone interested in practicing in the District proper?  I think a lot of the
Metro-area crowd would find it less of a hassle, especially if you have to
come from the other side of the Beltway!  I'd even offer my backyard as an
arena, but I doubt you'd want to practice on concrete..

P.S, are ALL of you at Pennsic?  I haven't heard a thing from any of you for
days..

-David Vankamppen