Re: Tally Who?

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh here (the tired looking redhead in the corner who
just got a pair of dear non SCAdian friends married off this weekend).   No
Pennsic for me - used up my spare time and money marrying off old friends
(one involving a trip to the West/Caidi marches).  I've been
intermittantly:  IX, XI, XVIII, XX, XXI, & XV.  It's been fascinating to
watch the evolution.  I did send my shopping list with a friend!

It may be a while before I go again,  as my joints complain bitterly at the
prospect of camping out and my purse complains at the expense of a motel
room.  A bed might help but my wrists (CTS) whine frantically at the mere
thought of building and hauling it.

Hmmm...do you suppose there's any way I could get Daffydd to adopt me? 8>).
 I sing rather well, dance passably - and I can cook.  Of course I am one
of the damned English which could be a distinct handicap to a good
Welshman... 8>).  But I do speak Italian - maybe I could disguise myself as
a Florentine?

Looking forward to many war stories and my share of the loot.
Jocetta
Joyce A. Baldwin
Diva Extraordinaire

In the Society for Creative Anachronism:
Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh of Rowansgarth
Exchequer, Canton of Buckston on Eno