Re: Laurel Question

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

The August Laurel meeting is scheduled for Saturday, August 22, 1998
and will consider the Atlantia letter of intent dated April 23.  The
September Laurel meeting is scheduled for Saturday, September 12,
1998 and will consider the Atlantia letter of intent dated May 20.

If anyone is interested in attending LOAR meetings and seeing how
Laurel works, contact her at herald@sca.org and ask for more
information.

Nice name and arms, my lady.  :)  Good luck!

Lady Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Partan Herald, Barony of Lochmere
Laurel Minion