RE: To all my Foes, and all my Friends

Poster: boroghul@bellatlantic.net (Boroghul Khara/Grey Randall)

Rebecca uge-ber:

>Who are these people that plant one or two strawberry
>plants and find their whole yard taken over?  I plant
>4 various garden plants, the one tomato plant I didn't
>plant from seed grows, but have
>yet to see a flower on the plant much less a tomato. <G>
>
>Rebecca

You see, Rebecca, both Masters James and Daniel are thrice artistically
gifted. Aside Daniel's portrait work and James' music, they both a gifted
in the kitchen (by default, anyone who can cook is spiffier than canned
banannas in my book!), but the pair have green thumbs as well.   At first
some of us believed that the green thumbs were due to Master Daniel's
pigments....We were wrong.  I'm starting to wonder if they're not
cross-breeding the contents of their gardens with kudzu.

I too am having problems with my tomato plants..perhaps standing over my
tomato plants with feta cheese and olive oil in hand is scaring them out of
proper growth...or perhaps I just have a black thumb.

There. black thumb.  I said it...now James and Corun don't have too.

Yours,

Lord Boroghul Khara/m.k.a Grey Randall
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"