scribe home page update

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings all Atlantians from Rebecca, Clerk of Signet

The scribe's home page has been updated to show the current listing
of contacts (including email addresses).  The handbook has complete
existing texts with all errors removed.  (There was more time needed
to convert from text to html than most handbooks.)

The scribe's handbook is now in need of updates.  Continue sending
in new texts.  Also some of the awards do not have badges drawn for them.
None of the awards have color badges made for them which we can now
show on a web page.  If you're interested in contributing drawings for
specific badges (b&w or color) please email me directly.  I'll
let you know of specific needs.

The scribe page is at:

http://scribe.atlantia.sca.org

The page is still very much under construction and purely functional.
Meaning, I haven't
done much with backgrounds etc just yet.

Also don't forget to check your AOA promissories and send me promissory name
+ passed
name so I can continue fixing the database.  Anything sent me so far has
been
updated and it is really helping to clean up old errors.

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet, Atlantia