Re: Mundane Arms, was Arms and Awards (fwd)

Poster: clevin@ripco.com (Craig Levin)

Brenna:

> Okay, how do I get a Herald's Handbook?  I want one, because the books I have
> leave alot of rules out and don't give alot of pertinent information.

The specifically Atlantian Herald's Handbook is in revision, and,
as far as I know, not available. The SCA-wide stuff (Rules for
Submission and Herald's Administrative Handbook) are all at:

http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/rfs.html
and
http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/admin.html

at no cost to yourself. Not exactly much use without a good
how-to on mundane heraldry. I personally like the Oxford Guide to
Heraldry or Pastoureau's Heraldry.

In Service,

Dom Pedro de Alcazar
Barony of Storvik, Atlantia
Storvik Pursuivant
Argent, a tower purpure between 3 bunches of grapes proper
--
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~clevin/index.html
clevin@ripco.com