Re: wisecrack

Poster: "Tristan de Roquelaure" <barderic@mailcity.com>

*snipet*
>Since people are so up in arms about the last few battles at Pennsic and the
>conduct of both sides, I guess the only honorable way to settle it is to declare
>war and fight it out next year. How's the second week of August sound? <big
>obnoxious grin>
*end snipet*

I'm behind ya, Whystle!
*backs up abot 15 feet*
Let me know when you reach the lines!
*backs up about 50 feet more*
And don't be afraid to yell out a battle cry, too!
*contines backing up, his voice deminishing as he passes over the hill*
And I'll be right here behind you...watching the whoe thing...writieng it down...
*backs up even more*
Everyone will know you're heroic deeds for an eternity!
*can't even see you anymore*

--Michael Looney
---
"Als thai haf wryten and sayd