RE: Lord of the Rings Casting Call

Poster: Sharon Henderson <meli@agent.infodata.com>

>Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>
>
>I know who Eowyn should not be played by.

I have a terrible feeling that, to save space and explanation time,
they'll be tempted to axe poor Arwen's character entirely, and the
whole tragic love story there, and just have Aragorn and Eowyn end
up together.  Sigh....  can't you just see the bedside scene in which
he saves her, she sits up and smiles, and they kiss while the Korngold
soundtrack swells up in the background?

;-)
Meli,
Fan of Arwen