LotR

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

I'm concerned about how they intend to cram such great literature into 3 movies.
Even if they are 3.5 hours long its still cutting out some of the best parts of
the books. But here's my 2 cents anyway...

Who plays Frodo? Warwick Davis is right out, and that little schmecky on Conan
can't act worth monkey piss. I think digitally shrinking tall actors would look
silly.

Gollum: Rowan Atkinson
Sauraman or Lord of the Nazgul: Jeremy Irons
Strider: Val Kilmer (remember Madmartigan?)
Elrond: David Bowie (goblin king/elf king, what's the difference?)
Gandalf: Peter O'Toole
Fangorn: voice of James Earl Jones
Galdriel: Uma Thurman (I hate to say it, but it might work)
Eowynn: the chick who plays Xena
Tom Bombadill: Robin Williams (whoever thought of this one is a genius!)

others that definately be in the flick: Gerard Depardieu, Emma Thompson, Kenneth
Branagh