Re: Gollum

Poster: CGScoop@aol.com

Julien wrote "... oooooor, it could absoletely destroy the genre, if done
improperly"

I tend to think that Hollywood has NEVER managed to do the genre right (well
maybe once or twice. I take the opinion that it couldn't do any more damage
than "Kull the conqueror" or any of the "Beastmaster's" after #1. This is a
chance for a fantasy movie to be more than chain mail bikini's and big guys
with no brains and a leather loincloth. I'm hopeful. It could even be
literature.