Chronique

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

	Hello All!

	Has anyone here or that you know of had any problems dealing with
Chronique, the Journal of Chivalry or with the propriator, Brian Price known
in the sca as Earl Brion Thornbird?

	I sent my order in June, was told it shipped in July and still
haven't received it yet.  When I asked about it, I was informed they sent my
order USPS with no tracking and they hadn't received it back (so it must be

	I inquired about it a few more times by email, and havn't received
any more response........

	Any ideas, suggestions?

	Starting to lose faith........

	William Ringlancer of Locksley