Equestrian event

Poster: jessica mikell <stu12019@aug.edu>

Several people have asked me if the tack being used for the equestrian
games will be western or english.  The games are set up so that you can
use either, after all, neither category existed during period!  So bring
whatever you are comfortable with.  The rental horses will have
predominatly western saddles but never fear!  you will be so busy
figuring out the games that you won't really care what style saddle you
are in.  The main thing for people to bring who will be using the rental
horses is comfortable, safe riding clothes for themselves ie. pants with
no seam in the inside, boots with a good heel and (really recommended!)
an equestrian helmet.  Wearing garb is encouranged, just be sensible
about it.  Any more questions?  Write me or look at our poster for more
info.

Thanks,
Beatrice Brandon
Equestriancrat, Knight at the Races