Combat Archery

Poster: Bobbe Herman <zitad@mindspring.com>

Greetings,

Any and all combat archers needing to make combat arrows, are invited to a
combat archery workshop.  It'll be at the O'Reilly's home in Angier.  The
work shop will start early because we have a lot of arrows to make lets say
10:00ish am.  Directions will be forth-coming.
You will need to bring with you, leather, fiberglass tape, 4" plastic
fletching, foam, Great Stuff, and Glue (fletch tight).

Please contact me if you have any questions about what to bring.

Sunday, Sept. 6, we will have another combat archery practice at Carolina
Pines in Raleigh, starting at 1:00.

The archers that came out for practice today did a great job.  Thank you.

Yours in Service,

Zita Dominguez
Baronial Archer Marshall for Windmasters' Hill

Contact info:  home# (919) 639-8701 6-9
               Work# (919) 662-1764 8-4