Hotel space for Fall University

Poster: "Genie Grimm" <genie@vt.edu>

Greetings all from Baroness Isabel d'Avignon in Black Diamond.

I wanted to give you all fair warning that the weekend for University here
in our fair barony is also the same as Radford University's Parent Weekend
(Oct. 3).  Hotel rooms are filling up quickly.

Please make your hotel reservations as soon as possible to avoid being left
in the cold.

The following hotels still have space available and are reasonably close to
the site.

Blacksburg Inn (540-951-1330)
Days Inn (540-382-0261)
Howard Johnson (540-381-0150 or 1-800-446-4656)
Hampton Inn (540-382-2055)

For questions about group rates, please call Angie Henderson at (540)
232-1084

We are looking forward to seeing you all,

Isabel
genie@vt.edu