Re: August Acceptances & Rejections

Poster: Jim Trigg <jtrigg@hoflink.com>

Tom Bilodeau said in Re: August Acceptances & Rejections at 03/Sep/1998,
Thu 19:21:11.

> Lady Astrid,
>
> Please contact me directly with the particulars and I will investigate your
> claim.
>
> -Tirloch
>
> LadyAstrid@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Have I missed the posting on the August acceptances and rejections?  My
> device
> > submission was pended to August from the April meeting.
> >
> > Anxiously Awaiting,
> >
> > Lady Astrid

I'm willing to bet that I know what is going on here.  I'll bet that what
actually happened in April was that the submission was sent to Laurel, who
would have been expected to rule on it in August.  I have not yet seen the
Laurel results for August, but that is probably where this submission is.

Blaise de Cormeilles