Re: [gdh] Archery Competition Style

Poster: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen@reptiles.org>

On Thu, 3 Sep 1998, Rowanwald Central wrote:
>  I have a problem. One of the archers in my barony has been asked to
> organize a "Robin Hood" style archery competition - and she's never seen
> one. Neither have I. Can somebody help us poor stylistically deprived
> persons?

Isn't this the one that involves a standard set of shots?

(1)	Timed wand shot - as many arrows as possible at a 'wand' (usually a strip
	of duct tape), 2 points for each arrow that hits the wand

(2)	Timed Advancing man shot - as per pennsic

(3)	Target shoot

Something like that, at any rate - I'd take a look at the IKAC rules,
myself ;>

cheers!
gwen