Rattan

Poster: geneviamoas@juno.com

Greetings unto the hosts on the Merry Rose!
The Shire of Seareach would like to announce that we have 9ft lengths of
rattan for sale at a cost of only $20. Please contact us we will be happy
to assist you in meeting your rattan needs. I can be contacted via the
Merry Rose or privately at geneviaMoAS@juno.com . The next event I and
others of the Shire plan to attend is the Grail in Atillium and we will
have rattan withus at that time.
Providing Rattan Service,
Genevia
MoAS Shire of Seareach