Research and Documentation Class

Poster: geneviamoas@juno.com

The Shire of Seareach is pleased to announce...
On the weekend of Sept 19th in our Faire Shire  we will be having a class
on Research ond Documentation taught by Wolfmother from Fla. This is the
week before Grail so shine up your documentation for competition. Any and
all are welcome to join us. Crash space is a possibility and you know we
will feast a bit too. If you would like more information I can be reached
by e-mail at geneviaMoAS@juno.com or by phone @ (910) 799-1941 NLT1030 pm
NET 830AM.
Yours in the halls of learning
Genevia MoAS, Shire of Seareach