need a ride

Poster: Tracie Whitfield <twhitfie@vt.edu>

Unto all and sundry does Countess Bera send greetings.

I am in need of a ride to coronation. If it is convenient for anyone, like
you'd be coming down 81, please respond. I can do gas and all that stuff.
My number is 540-953-3114.

Hmm...so much for grammar this evening.

C. Bera
As a child, my mother obsessed about the good sissors.  This worried me, as
it implied that there were lurking, somewhere, the evil scissors.   -unknown