scribe's handbook update - sea urchin badge

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings Atlantia from Lady Rebecca the Contrary
Acting Clerk of Signet, Atlantia

It is my great pleasure to announce the first of many updates
to the HTML version of the scribe's handbook.  We now have
a copy of the badge of the Sea Urchin!  Yippee  ---- sorry.

This badge is only in the HTML
version of the handbook.  I have not updated the master hard copy
yet.  Why?  Because there are many more updates to come.  For
any curious about what the badge of the Sea Urchin looks like have
a look at:

http://scribe.atlantia.sca.org/texts/hbk/awardtoc.htm

At this page click on the Sea Urchin link.

If this is confusing you please write me privately.

Hope to see you at Coronation!

Rebecca

P.S. This badge is from the original drawing on the heraldry forms so
there is absolutely no concern about its "heraldic correctness".