EK: questions...so many questions

Poster: James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain <alasdair.maciain@snet.net>

Forwarded from the Eastrealm list, as they are so close to Spiaggia
Levantina, Storvik, and Bright Hills.  They are no on the Merry Rose, so
reply directly to them....

Alasdair mac Iain

>Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 22:08:48 -0700
>From: kifer <aschool@bellatlantic.net>
>To: sca-east@indra.com
>Subject: EK: questions...so many questions
>
>-Poster: kifer <aschool@bellatlantic.net>
>
>To all that have been before me,
>
> I am new to all this..so new that I have never been to an event and have
not had
>any direct dealings with the SCA. We (my family) homescool the children
and were
>looking for recouces for medieval studyies on the web, when we came across
your
>website. We would like to attend one of your events, if only to observe,
although
>if my children have anything to say about it it will not stop there. (I
will not
>argue with them) My questions are ...
>
> 1. Where do we find you? We are located in southern Delaware (Baltimore,
>Washingon D.C. and Philadelphia are close enough for a day trip)
>
> 2. When is the next event being held in the area that is covered in 1?
>
> 3. I have been lurking on your list here for a couple of days and it sems
to me
>that there were a bunch of newbie questions answered. (now for the
question) Is
>there a Faq page or even A compilation of the questions newbies ask (with
>answers)) that some one could send me?
>
>I have other questions, but I reserve them pending more information and
further
>exposure to your group.
>
>                                                        Steve(who wants a
cool and
>impossible to pronounce name too)

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie, Barony Beyond the Mountain
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and in chief two
mullets sable