Re: EK: questions...so many questions

Poster: Shawn Riggin <sriggi1@gl.umbc.edu>

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain wrote:

> Poster: James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain <alasdair.maciain@snet.net>
>
> Forwarded from the Eastrealm list, as they are so close to Spiaggia
> Levantina, Storvik, and Bright Hills.  They are no on the Merry Rose, so
> reply directly to them....
>

> Alasdair mac Iain

Wow!  New contacts are wonderful, but there is one thing that's much, much
better:  Someone outside of Spiaggia has actually figured out how to spell
it!!!  :)  That's an accomplishment all to itself.

Now if we could only get people to _pronounce_ it right, we'd be set.  :)

In Service and Sillyness,
Morgan