Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: Amanda Walker <amanda@walker.reston.va.us>

> I find two enormous differences. First, I expect that a Northern
> Principality will eventually result in much less travel through its
> borders.

Why do think this would be so any more than it is today?

One of the factors at hand is simple geography.  It's easier
for me to go to many events in the East or Aethelmarc than to
many Atlantian events.  That, combined with a desire to only
go to so many camping events in a year, have far more of an
effect on my travel patterns than some arbitrary political
boundary.

Arwen ferch Morgan
Ponte Alto, Atlantia