Re: Earl Marshall's announcement for the October Acorn

Poster: "Greg Prevost" <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

It is no more "sneaky-git" of a tactic then say tilting your head at the
last moment to cause a perfect blow to glance instead of hitting full on.
Now if you feel that is sneaky-git also let me know so we can change it
because I am sick and tired of having Duke Logan do that just when I have a
great shot on him.  (:  And don't think I don't know where you learned that
from Logan!

A thrust to the side of a helm would have very little chance of catching
solid, let alone actually penatrating the metal.

Janos of Cyddlain Downs