Looking For Contact Information

Poster: David KUIJT <kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu>

Earl Dafydd ap Gwystl greets all to whom these words come;

I'm trying to reach an Atlantian by the SCA name of Elizabeth Bowles,
mundane name possibly Mary Miller, on a matter of some urgency.

If she is on this forum, could she please get in touch with me at the
email address below, or phone me at (301) 405-1769 (my work phone) any
time 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM (yes, that is correct, I'm working 14 hours a
day), or phone and leave a message at my home phone (301) 598-7424.

If anyone knows how I can get in touch with her, a telephone number, email
address, or postal address, I would be greatly obliged.

Please respond privately, not to the whole list.

Sincerely,
Dafydd ap Gwystl

email	kuijt@umiacs.umd.edu
work	(301) 405-1769  up to 11:00 PM (I'll be there)
home	(301) 598-7424  up to 10:00 PM