Lost (and found) at Coronation

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

Greetings all:

I'm not sure who is in charge of Lost & Found for Coronation but I
misplaced a couple of items, these being:

1) A string of ca. 10 mm cream colored artificial pearls (about 16" long)
with no clasp (I was about to restring them).   I think they fell out of my
basket somewhere on the north side of the feast hall or perhaps under the
pavilion on that side.

2) A completely anonymous pewter mug with a glass bottom and a dent in the
side.  It cost me the vast sum of  15 cents so I am naturally heartbroken
at its loss. (It was to replace the one I left at a Falcon's Aire event
last June. I know where that one is, but it's not much use to me till I get
it back!)

Also, I came home with two sandlewood fans - oops!  Picked up one by
mistake that looks just like mine, except the red tassel is a bit worn.
It's a very common lacy design, no painted flowers or anything .  The one I
mistakenly picked up is somewhat more aromatic than mine - I think it's
been refreshed with essential oil and also smells a bit of cinnamon.  I
think I picked it up in Master Valdemar's  Vigil Waiting Area (tres spiff,
BTW - he is justly know for his hospitality!) If anyone believes it might
be theirs, let me know and I'll try to get it back to you.

Thanks

Jocetta

PS My congratulation also to Mistress Ceridwen and her staff for a great
event!

Joyce A. Baldwin
Diva Extraordinaire

In the Society for Creative Anachronism:
Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh of Rowansgarth
Exchequer, Canton of Buckston on Eno